Bible Verse:
"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me." — John 15:4
In John 15:11, Jesus says, “I have told you this…” He teaches us many truths so that our lives may be filled with His joy. One of His important teachings is this simple invitation: “Abide in Me.”
To abide means to remain, stay close, and continue in a relationship. Jesus wants us to stay connected with Him every day, just as a branch remains connected to the vine. A branch cannot produce fruit by itself. In the same way, we cannot live a fruitful Christian life without Christ.
Many people begin their day by checking their phones or rushing into work. But Jesus reminds us to begin by staying close to Him through prayer, reading His Word, and trusting His guidance.
When we abide in Christ, His peace fills our hearts, His wisdom directs our decisions, and His strength helps us overcome challenges. We become more patient, loving, forgiving, and faithful in our daily lives.
A Christian lifestyle is not about trying harder on our own. It is about remaining connected to Jesus and allowing Him to shape our thoughts and actions.
As you begin this day, ask yourself: Am I staying close to Jesus, or am I trying to live without Him?
With Love
Rev. Dn. Daniel Justine

Comments
Post a Comment